The telephone is your main source of communication - your link to business partners, customers, friends, and even your family members both inside and outside the office. The KX-TEM824 Advanced Hybrid Systems are phone systems which can support your business and personal needs.
The KX-TEM supports 6 outside (CO) lines and 16 extensions. With optional cards, you can easily expand your system capacity up to 8 outside (CO) lines and 24 extensions as your needs grow. The system provide the features that satisfy the demands of the most sophisticated and cost conscious users. You can connect a variety of communication devices, such as cordless phones, answering machines, computer modems, credit card verifiers, fax machines, and any other device that works with conventional telephone lines.
The Panasonic KX-TEM824 are ideal for a small business or home office requiring a flexible system with a high degree of sophistication.
Useful and Efficient Features
Flexible and Simple Expansion Panasonic offers you unprecedented flexibility and simple expansion with optional cards. By adding optional cards, you can expand the system from 3 COs / 8 extensions to 8 COs / 24 extensions to meet your changing needs. Neither additional programming nor costly rewiring is required.
Efficient Call Handling
UCD (Uniform Call Distribution) with message - Improves the company image. - Important business calls will not be missed. - Shares the operator load.
For handling many incoming calls quickly and efficiently, this feature allows incoming calls to be distributed uniformly to a group of extensions. If all stations in the UCD group are busy, the system will play a message to the caller - acting like a receptionist. If still the UCD group remains busy, the call can be sent to a secondary DISA. This is especially useful for an office where many calls arrive at a group and there is only one person to take calls (queuing feature).
- Call Forwarding (Busy / No Answer / Follow-Me / to Outside) Incoming, intercom and transferred calls to your extension can be forwarded to another destination when you are on the phone or away from your desk. Calls can be directed to a preprogrammed number, such as your mailbox, another phone, or even outside your office building, improving efficiency and overall customer service. “Follow me” programming allows you to remotely set Call Forwarding from another phone at your office (eg. meeting room), so calls to your extension will reach you while you are away from your desk.
- Day / Night / Lunch Mode The system provides “Day/Night” and “Lunch” mode features which can be used to change system functions according to the time of day. For example, you can designate which phones will ring for incoming calls after hours, or prevent outgoing calls at night.
- Message Waiting* Allows an extension user to notify the called extension of a message waiting when the called extension is busy or does not answer the call. Pressing the lit MESSAGE button of proprietary telephone can call back the called party automatically. * Analogue Proprietary Telephone only.
Economical Cost Management
- Calling Activity Reports (SMDR :Station Message Detail Recording) The system can record or print out call information such as the date,time, extension number, dialled number, duration, etc. SMDR information can help you manage long distance call costs, staff productivity and phone system usage.
- Account Code Entry (Option / Forced / Verified) Account codes can be used to identify outgoing external calls for accounting and billing purposes. The calling activities made with ID codes can be printed out (SMDR). A “Verified Account Code” is very useful control toll costs, because a user dialling a long distance number must enter a valid account code to temporarily override toll restriction. Account codes can be used to manage your telephone expenses more effectively.
- Toll Restriction The system can be programmed to prohibit unauthorised outgoing long distance calls by restricting certain extensions from accessing specific area codes / exchange codes.
- Electronic Station Lock Prevents unauthorised personnel from making calls with your phone by “locking” your outside lines and requiring a 4-digit security code before making calls. The operator and manager are given the privilege of controlling Electronic Station Lock at any station by using the DSS console. For example, this feature is useful for a small hotel when guests have checked out.
- Limited Call Duration The system disconnects outside outgoing calls when a preprogrammed time expires. An alarm tone will be sent to both parties 15 seconds before the assigned time limit.
- Emergency Call You can assign 5 numbers which can override toll restriction as an emergency call to the police, fire department, ambulance, etc.
- 5-party Conference This feature allows 5 parties to have a telephone conversation at one time. Up to 2 outside lines can join a conference call.
- Room Monitor An Analogue Proprietary Telephone or Doorphone can be used as a Room Monitor. This feature is useful for monitoring a child room or for security purposes. The system supports 8 extension groups. In an extension group, the following features can be activated.
- Extension Group * Group Call Pickup : Any member of an extension group can pick up a call directed to another group number. * Paging - Group : Any member of an extension group can make a voice announcement to another group member. A hunting group, DISA ring group or UCD group is a specific extension group.
- Ringing Pattern Selection A ringing pattern can be selected depending on the type of call such as an outside call, intercom call and doorphone call. You can distinguish private calls from business calls.
Easy Programming, Easy Maintenance
- Intuitive Customisation and Maintenance System customisation and maintenance is easier than ever, thanks to the included Panasonic KX-TE Maintenance Console software. Simply connect a PC to the system via the built-in USB or serial (RS-232C) interface, and the software's intuitive graphic interface will help you do the rest. The System Administrator can even program and maintain the system while off-site, by connecting remotely to the builtin modem. And of course, the familiar Panasonic PT Programming interface is also available, allowing you to quickly program the system using a PT.
- Battery Backup Interface (Built - In)* The system is equipped with a built-in battery interface which provides full system operation in the event of a power failure.
14 November 2013
New Product ! Visualizer AverVision PL50 - Full HD 1080p, 5 MPs, 240X zoom ! Bring an added level of professionalism to any presentation with the AVerVision PL50 visualizer. Use the large embedded light box to display A4-sized x-rays or rows of film slides and negatives clearly to a full lecture hall.
Let PL50’s vibrant colors and sharp images engross your audience, while allowing no detail to go unexamined thanks to the amazing 16X optical zoom and 240X total zoom capabilities. Accentuate your expertise with the AVerVision PL50 visualizer...
6 September 2013
New Product ! NITGEN ENBioAccess T5 The leading company working in the field of advanced electronic identification, automation and tracking solutions for the past 10 years, NITGEN has launched eNBioAccess-T5: a new fingerprint attendance and access control system. The new system will offer advanced functions with power over Ethernet technology...